Monday, July 2, 2018
The Greatest 12 Months... So Far
It’s been a year. One entire year. We’ve been parents for 365 days, it has been glorious! And it is only going to get better. I’ve been so excited about this little photo project that I actually started putting this blog post together back in December 2017. Once I had a few photos collected, I needed a place to see them side-by-side so I got this entry all set up and ready to share. Every month I was adding his newest photo! It’s been so incredible to watch Tucker change. Every day he was a little bit more alert, a little more chatty, eye contact was longer, he could sit better, stand better, speak more, move quicker. The rate that they learn and grow is fascinating. It all went by in the blink of an eye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment